My Blog List

My Blog List

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Dresses


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
We all know how hard it is to find that perfect holiday outfit. 

Especially for Thanksgiving! 
I never want to wear anything uncomfortable because I will be eating food all day long. My go to a lot of the times are bigger clothing items that will hide the food baby!
With dresses you only need one, and just add in a few accessories!
Here is my friend Alex and I's take on dresses for Thanksgiving. 
Make sure to show me your Thanksgiving outfits ladies!
Also make sure to check me out and follow me on my other social medias! Stay tuned for more blog posts that are not Slippery Rock University related (finally)!
Also, if you have any requests-- DIY's, clothes, hair, or anything that comes to your mind first please let me know!
My dress is actually a shirt that I got at Aeropostale in their clearance section but in a bigger size!
Alex's dress and jacket are from New York & Company. Her knee high socks are from Charlotte Russe and her boots were purchased at Macys.
My jacket is from Boscov's and I purchased my boots from T.J. Maxx. Any riding boot will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment