My Blog List

My Blog List

Monday, December 7, 2015

79 North: Accident

If you were traveling to work or school today send them a notice because you are going to be lay. This morning around 8:00 am an accident occurred on 79 North just about a mile from exit 105 heading into to Slippery Rock. What caused the accident I am still unaware of, but the driver was ejected from the vehicle. I unfortunately did not have a second to get a photo. Precisely because everyone was in traffic for a half hour or more and once traffic started moving, the flaggers were not waiting around for anyone. If the very back ground of this photo, you can see the white van (almost like a moving van, not a soccer mom family van) stuck in the ditch that separates the highways. Hopefully the driver is okay! A helicopter I believe was the one who took the driver, but I was not close at that time yet to tell. It is the holiday's and it will be snowing soon! Let's all be safe and have a happy holiday this winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment