My Blog List

My Blog List

Friday, September 4, 2015

When Stalking Is Actually Appropriate.

I know what you're thinking. Creep much?
 
Let me just take away all of the thoughts running through your mind and say I am not talking about stalking a boyfriend or girlfriend.
 
 
Want to know what I am talking about?
Keep Reading!
 
 
 
I am sure each of us have dealt with, or will someday soon deal with trying to find a parking spot.
 
Finding a parking spot at:
1. High-School
2. College Campuses
3. Grocery Stores
4. Restaurants
5. The Movies
 
 
The list may go on and on!
 
Although I bet some of us can be found guilty to spotting that one person in the parking lot and almost driving two feet away from them so you can get their spot before someone else does.
(Let's all raise our hands now. It's okay I won't judge).
 
To all college students, this has become a daily routine. You would think they would add more parking spots, but of course that would be too easy!
 
However, there are some useful (and obvious) tips I have picked up over the years that will leave you with a parking spot and not driving around for "hours". 


The Solution
 
FIRST, you will need to tell yourself that any parking spot (unless it is hard for you to walk) is going to have to do. If you have to walk a little distance just remember while you're walking to your destination (which you know at least won't be that far) "I could be that person still driving around right now."
 
I'm sure college students, high school students, and employees have come to that realization.
 
A SECOND tip is to manage your time.

If you're in college and know what classes end, plan to get there when all of the students are walking to their cars.

Example: My first class starts at 9:00 AM so I usually arrive at 8:50 because that is when the previous class ends.



Need A Parking Garage??
I've got you covered.
Here are a BUNCH of tips and tricks to finding where to park in the city.
Using APPS...who knew?!



Don’t Worry Shopaholics ...
This website will let you know when the best times & the best days are to go shopping to avoid that crazy people traffic!
 
So until we are able to just transport to whatever location we want to with out a vehicle, we will forever be stuck trying to fine the best parking spot.
 
Comment down below and let me know if you do/use any of these tips, or what else works best for you when finding a parking spot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment